Music has the ability to transpose us in time and to immortalize any moment. Once you have clear what the soundtrack of your wedding will be, we will help you to find the professionals who will be at your every moment of the celebration. But in addition to the music there are other proposals of animation that maybe seduce you.
- DISCOMOVIL IBIZA They will make your celebration a success in everything related to sound and lighting. Daniel and his team of professionals, backed by more than 10 years of experience, guarantee that your event will not go unnoticed.
Contact: +34 616 409 824 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- MURIEL GROSSMANN This saxophonist, singer and songwriter is known and respected on an island where we are accustomed to listen to his music in many corners. The jazz, funk and rithm & blues offered with your Muriel Grossmann Quartet can also sound the day of your wedding.
- PAULA MARTOS This violoncellist has created “Add a special note” to present their music in type of events. It offers classical music with a versatile and beautiful instrument like the cello, besides the possibility of creating groups with more musicians and, above all, a serious and professional service.
- RAÚL MOYA CARICATURIST Do you want to surprise the guests of your wedding with an original, personalized and fun souvenir? Raúl Moya makes live, fast and funny cartoons. The idea is not only to offer an artistic and quality work, but to animate, entertain and that the guests take besides a smile, the memory of an original experience. Also makes original designs for wedding invitations with a fun and personalized style.
Contact: +34 679 947 006 – www.raulcaricaturas.blogspot.com.es
- TYPICAL DANCE Ibiza counts with numerous folkloric groups that live with passion the typical dance of the Pitiüses. Some of them, such as Colla de l’Horta or Colla de sa Bodega, it is possible to hire them to dance in private events. It is, undoubtedly, a detail that will surprise and captivate the guests and also bring you closer to the most authentic Ibiza.